Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Photos

If you're new to my blog or have come here looking for some craft or recipe, I promise I mostly do those types of posts. In fact, there will be recipe overload next week (peaches and cream cake, apple brie, french onion soup and bread bowls to name a few). In the meantime, here are some photos from our Christmas fun with some commentary.

Hubby's parents spent a few days before Christmas with us.




We did Christmas Eve and morning together, just us four love birds. (which I did short posts about already)

Christmas evening, my sister and mom came. The next day, my brother and his wife flew in.

We're a goofy bunch:

There were some puppet shows:


lots and lots of cooking (this poor turkey was getting a bay leave tattoo)

There are some fun outtakes from this photo shoot.
Look at what my sister showed up in... a red coat. We have a very sweet and observant aunt who sent her her own red coat that she must have bought at the same time that my Grandma had hers.
I have mentioned my lack of appreciation for the pleasant company, but here is the newest addition to our family and collection of dolls. Meet Samantha (Bee calls her Janessa sometimes).





Thank goodness for patient aunts and uncles:

Tomorrow- an explanation behind this photo.

1 comment:

grandma said...

What a beautiful doll. What is her name? The food sure looks good. I am eager to learn what you are eating.