Thursday, June 11, 2015

while I'm posting

I'm up way too early and can't get back to sleep.  The kids and I have been going through old photo albums this week looking for a few funny pictures of my sister to use at her wedding shower  for a game, and it's made me go back to my blog and look at old photos there too.  Bee and I looked together  too the other day for over an hour.  It made me think this morning about my blog and needing to be a little better about documenting things here, because the kids will be able to look back on it.  I used to write about all the little details of our day and funny stories from the kids and all the little conversations that I've sort of forgotten about.  Then I got busy with school and such... and haven't. 


So on that note, I totally forgot to mention that Bee played soccer this year.   (she's in the blue shorts below)



(Bee is bottom left)


She gained some skill since last year and her team even won a few games this year!


It's so fun playing on our school league, she knows all the players on both teams and I know most of the moms on the sidelines!  It's enjoyable for all of us.  


Two of the moms on our team took a bunch of photos throughout the season and shared them freely.  I loved it because I didn't have to take my camera and go through tons of pictures at the end of the day.  I just hopped on facebook after a game and chose the ones I liked!


Unfortunately, Lou's soccer team did not have photographer moms and I have zero pictures of him or his team.  He even had to miss picture day because of a baseball game and we don't even have that picture this year.  Two sports in one season for him was too much for us!


Some of her teammates were students in my class this year so that was fun too. 

1 comment:

Karen said...

My son plays soccer too. I am the official/unofficial team photographer. I do a DVD up at the end of the season for all the kids/parents/grandparents. I just put the pictures to music.It seems to be appreciated. I also try and give them copies of the photos. One Dad told me they had a canvas made up of one of my photos for their son's room. I love taking photos and am so glad I am not the only one out their photographing soccer games.