Friday, November 12, 2010

thanksgiving wall hanging- really now

I really have it now. Yesterday's post was titled Thanksgiving wall art, but I didn't actually have it ready to show, I just talked about it.

I finished it today. I love it, it makes we want to do more smaller quilty projects and never big ones. Two days is much nicer than a months long project.

I snapped only one photo before my camera battery died.


I had the orange as a fabric to be included in the outer part, but it was getting plenty big. I wanted to use only fabric in my stash, but I did go pick up the dark brown.

I said it all yesterday, but I saw this Thanksgiving wall hanging at AJ's Bow-tique and I love it and knew I wanted to make one up. It uses artwork from Bunch of Craft, which is where I saw the link to AJs Botique in the first place.

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

It looks great! Thanks for sending me your way!
Alisha
AJ's Bowtique

Michelle said...

Looks so good! Thanks for using my design!

- Michelle @ Bunch of Craft