Friday, June 18, 2010

blah

No post yesterday, minimal one today... I don't know why I'm tired this week. I don't like it. I usually have more energy than I know what to do with . Also, we have one of those weekends where it is going to be a super long weekend, but will be over before we know it and then we'll be tired and sore. There is painting, cleaning, and yard work involved. I hear there is mold too.

I'm working like crazy on hubby's father's day gift. He asked me to please not spend any money on it, so I had to be creative. I can't wait it show him what I have come up with!

That being said, I'm going to get back to work. Here are some pictures that are making me happy and slightly more energized.







2 comments:

grandma said...

Very eager to see what the project could be. I am guessing it has something to do with Chris.

Anonymous said...

Great looking tomatoes---ours are still very green

Love Always,

Dad