Sunday, March 4, 2012

pinterest recipes

I've been trying a lot of new recipes from Pinterest. Here's several good ones: 


I'm going to go out on a limb and say that these are in fact, the best chocolate chip cookie out there.  Oh dear.  They are from Apple a Day.


These vanilla wafers (used on some delicious banana pudding this evening) are wonderful.  The wafer recipe is from Weelicious.   You can see from the second picture that the second batch was prettier.


They were good with and without the banana pudding. 


I tried this recipe for ranch dressing from An Oregon Cottage.   Lou didn't care for it, but Bee thought it was alright. 


These breakfast cookies don't link back to an origional source, but they did have this recipe as the comment:

The most awesome breakfast cookie ever - and no flour, no sugar, no dairy. 1.5 cups of oats, 2-3 super ripened bananas,1 cup of unsweetened applesauce, a handful of craisins, and asprinkle of cinnamon. Just throw everything together, mix it up pretty well, throw it on a baking sheet at 350 for about 35 minutes and then go to town! Great and super healthy :)

 I like them.  They are a soft cookie, almost mushy in the center, not like a raw dough mush, but a cooked oatmeal moosh.  I've made them twice.  They are super healthy so I like having them on hand for snacking.

 
This pumpkin pull apart bread was one of my first pins.  I made this back in October.  Its from Sunny Side Up.

Here are some picture free mentions:

These chocolate chip cheesecake brownies were awesome.  They are from Brown Eyed Baker.  They were rich and time consuming and I ate more than I should have.

This cherry limeade was a favorite.  Man, I want to make it right now.  It's from The Little Brown House.

I tried these zucchini chips from Walnut Spinney.  It was not exactly my cup of tea. They are made the same way we make dried apples.  

I made this Country Club Chicken from Kayotic Kitchen.  It was good.  I used some gluten free ingredients and think it might have been better 'regular'.

The best might have been this recipe for Parmesan crusted tilapia, from Racheal Ray.  It was the best fish I've ever made. 

I have several more dessert type items pinned, but I have to go slow on those.  I usually wait for an occasion... so if you have something for me to celebrate or bring a dessert to, I'm in!

No comments: