Saturday, May 19, 2012

end of the year- preschool style


Lou's teachers had the best idea.  I tried to get it together for my own class on the last day but gave up.  I have it in my plan book to get it together much more in advance next year.  


Anyway, I thought these autograph books were just awesome. Organizationally speaking, you could get these together a number of ways.  His class had them all ready put together with blank pages.  The kids sat in a circle and wrote their name on a card, flipped the page, and passed, wrote their name, flipped pages, pass, all around the circle.  You could also have the kids write their name on every page in a book and then the teacher take them home and take the books apart and reassemble with correctly.  Next year, I'm thinking that it would be easy to just use blank cards as your sign in activity when they enter, it will just take a few weeks to get them all collected. 

2 comments:

crunchyfarmbaby said...

Cute! :) I do something like this for my 5th graders at the end of the year using pre-cut foam squares and stickers/decorations. They love going around getting each others' "autographs."

preschoolteach4 said...

We did this same sort of thing this year but on one sheet. I took a picture of the whole class and each child signed each one.