Tuesday, April 16, 2013

that Bee

I cleaned the garage out for Hubby back in February.  I'm a romantic like that. I got rid of old toys, found homes for unused bikes and an old bed. I recycled and donated like a crazy lady.  He saved the day with my computer and reinstalled tons of programs and rescued all the files in the crash.  We're so sweet.  That must be the 13 year anniversary gift.  Household chores. 

So, I was confused when I walked into the garage and found this collection of random items that I didn't recognize. 


This is Bee's doing.  If you know my crazy gal, you know she's a bit of an entrepreneur.  She could sell ice to an Eskimo.  That's how that saying goes, right?

That's what she's doing here.  She's made themed centerpieces out of the spring neighborhood yard cleanup trash.  I couldn't figure out why she was so eager to participate in cleaning other people's yards.  Interesting here is how there was so much random trash between the yards in our neighborhood she's allowed to roam. 

Secondly, she's planning to sell these themed centerpieces at a summer yard sale.  That's right, if you're looking for a fall themed old leopard shoe or a sports themed dog bowl, you know where to find it.  Warning, they're not exactly priced to move quickly.

Guessing she didn't see this on Pinterest. 

You may remember, she used to sell Hankey Blankeys
and cookies
and produce from the garden
and art
and pretzels, flowers, kettle corn, cookies



1 comment:

JoAnna said...

Ok, that is hysterical. Centerpieces out of everyone's trash. Excellent.