Friday, April 1, 2011

travel projects

I don't mind long car rides, as long as I'm just the passenger.  I just pack along a few hand sewing  or yarn projects and I'm good.  I think this  would be what it would be like if the kids would just go play in their rooms for a few hours leaving me quiet in the living room.  I imagine that's what it would be like.  That doesn't exactly happen at my house.  I'm sure when they're teenagers and just shut them selves up in their rooms and I have all the yarn work'en time I want, I'll miss their play all over the living room


I worked on this basket weave hat from a pattern I purchased from Mon Petit Violon on etsy.   I followed the pattern for 6-9 months.  Apparently I had a bit of a gauge issue.  Lou has not been 6-9 months for over 3 years.


I also whipped up another little newborn hat.  I've made a few of them before and do really like the pattern. It's from Imagine.  So far, they've all turned out the right size.  Not sure what to do with the blue hat.  This is when I switched to a new hand sewing project. I'll be showing more of that tomorrow.

No comments: