Thursday, May 26, 2011

eye candy and camp out party part 2

I can't wait to break into this!  I ordered this twisted bakers twine from Hobbies From the Heart on etsy.  She was super fast and has the cutest things in her shop- all major eye candy.   She even had cards and tags and cupcake toppers- all kinds of goodies.   I'm going to be using lots of this twine at Lou's birthday party.  


I've gotten into it now.  I used it to attach tags to take home smores bags.   I just made these tags up in Word, because I still don't know how to use photo shop.


Inside are the fixens for more smores to make at home.


And there's that fun twine!


I also made some stickers up for the trail mix. I found the camo sandwich bags at Target in the dollar section.  I'll just set these out on the treat table. 


There are a lot of last minute projects going on here at Camp Luke.  Some cleaning to be done and lots of last minute shopping.  What a fun week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so creative! I hope you don't have any cleanup from last night's storm to prep for the party.

Sugarbug Boutique said...

So majorly bummed we will miss it!! These favors are so so cute!