Friday, May 20, 2011

garage sale finds

These are my Friday finds:  
This comfy blue dress was $3.  The seller was also a teacher and we chatted a bit.  I was shopping with a teacher friend.  We all agreed on the need for comfy clothes.


I found a unopened hello kitty floor puzzle and a polar bear ABC game for $2 each.  Lou loves loves loves the polar bear game.  He's been playing it all day.  Bee was disappointed by the floor puzzle.  I think she was having one of those days though where everything would have disappointed her.  We had had a long night the night before staying out at a week night birthday party until after 8 pm.  It was well after 9 by the time she went to bed.  I thought it would be no big deal to do it once, but we have paid for it all day long!


I grabbed the mitten clips to make nursing covers and the first meals book was one I wanted when Bee was a baby, but never ended up getting it.  I grabbed it for a friend for $1.  I thumbed through it later and couldn't believe they suggested starting these first meals at 4 months.  I think the current trend is later right now.  I think that's one that goes back and forth though.


Also, not pictured are two bags of balls.  They are those balls in a ball play pit.  I am certain I can find something to do with those! 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute dress! I love seeing other people's garage sale finds. I am going garage saling tomorrow and hoping to get some good deals. I didn't start baby food with my two until 6 months, and that included cereal. In my Parents mag. for this month, someone got a bunch of the plastic balls and put them in a blow up pool. I thought that was a great idea!

jess_hak said...

Love the dress....looks really comfy! I've heard a lot of good things about that polar bear game (Cranium games in general). I love garage sales! Glad you found some great deals! :)