Thursday, October 28, 2010

fabric numbers

These have been on my list for awhile. I first saw them here at Happy Together, but was reminded of them here at Counting Coconuts. Mine are sort of a combination of the two versions.

I have the number set finished. Letters are next. 

 For 10 (and later when I made the numbers got to 15) I sewed two pieces of sheer ribbon in between the 1 and the 0 to hold them together.

They have a layer of 'warm and natural' inside.

The letters will have felt on the back so they'll stick to the flannel board at school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these! We made some similar ones to put in a bakery basket gift set for a toddler. I posted about it here and linked back to your site! http://theeducatorsspinonit.blogspot.com/2011/12/diy-handmade-gifts-for-toddlers-are-as.html