Friday, October 8, 2010

other preschool fall stuff

Here are a few fall themed preschool items:

Here's one we did at the nature center. I'm sure I saw it online or maybe in mailbox magazine or something. I had thought we might do it at preschool too, but goodness, I had so many pumpkin things.


This is one I did last year at our house. I made it a little nicer to take to school.


I made up a little acorn bag with a bottom sewn in. I was thinking it would be nice to have the bag sit up a little on it's own. I'm hoping this prevents the acorns from spilling as easily.


I also printed up some different sized pumpkins for the sorting mat. I just found a clipart online that I liked and printed it out in different sizes.


I don't know how I've never come across this website before. I was going to make up a leaf matching game when I found this website File Folder Fun.com. Oh what a nice site. It's one of those where you should go unless you have a lot of time, paper and ink on hand.


I'm taking all these to the nature center to try out this week to test out and then they're off to preschool.

No comments: