Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm 9

Only when you're 9 can you move all your possessions in a radio flyer wagon. 9, or moving next door. This is supposed to be the 'easy' move, but I'm so ready for this week to be over! So ready.

Only about 500 loads have been taken over, so there's still lots and lots left to go.

This kitchen is about 10 times as big as my current kitchen. Really.


I really enjoy the living room color, it's kind of a sage/ sea green.

Lou is enjoying his new room. Bee's room is this fun green color.


Ok, back to more packing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hard wood floors.

Love Always,
Dad

mommyslittlemonkeys said...

I love it! The rooms look huge and that kitchen!

Kelly said...

How beautiful!

Cheryl@Gingerbread Crafts said...

This is my first visit here, I agree moving just next door (we did that the last time and from across the road the move before) is the hardest moves I've ever done.

Aunt Donna said...

Love the pictures of your new house! Everything looks so spacious. Good luck with the move.