Sunday, August 7, 2011

ric rac flower

I mentioned some ric rac flowers that I've been making up, but wanted to shared pictures of all of them and a few other goodies I found.


Here's the tutorial I used from Craftiness is Not an Option.  The ric rac is basically hand sewn around a circle of felt. A pin is attached to the back and a little something is glued to the middle.

Look at these fun goodies I found at a local fair trade shop.  It's going out of business and everything is on clearance.  I guess it's not such a fair trade anymore.  These cute handmade pins were 50 cents each.  They'll look cute on sweaters this winter.  I think I'll go back this week without the kids and pick up a few items for Christmas presents.



2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love your ric rac flowers... so cute!

Jackie said...

These are so cute. I love them. They would really make a great embellishment to most anything.