Wednesday, August 29, 2012

the closet tunnel


Because the kids asked and because I always wanted one with my brother, we convinced hubby to build a tunnel between the kid's closets. I was just as excited as the kids.   


It's big enough for them to squeeze through.  I went through once, but will not do again unless there is a fire in front of Bee's room and I just happen to be locked in the closet.



Bee and Lou spent an entire weekend hiding in their closets playing back and forth.  The poor cat was forced to play too.  It almost made me not remember all the closet stuff that was now spread around their bedrooms.


They even tried spending a Saturday night in the closets.  They both made them up like 'apartments' they called them.  Bee took a lamp in hers. She rigged up the door handle with a scarf so she could pull her door shut without getting out of bed.  Lou took in a fan.  They tried about 20 minutes and then decided they should sleep in their beds and just play in the closets.


Someday when we sell, house lookers are going to be like, "What in the world?" but I bet their kids will know exactly what to do with it.

No comments: