Tuesday, July 26, 2011

tags - the most awaited package all year

I finally did it.  I ordered tags.  Real tags.  It took almost a month to get them, but they are safely tucked away in my top drawer ready to be sewn in.  I had decided that when I hit my 300th etsy sale, I'd look into it.  I ordered 300 to celebrate 300.  That and that's kinda the middle option for the number you could order. 


I am pretty much in love with them. There were many options, but I went with a fold over  tag that can be sewn into hems or seams.  They are pretty similar to my old tags except that they are embroidered rather than printed and pretty much rock.  They are exactly what I was looking for!


Here are my old tags. Nice enough, but not as awesome.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you and congrats on reaching 300!!!!! They are cute tags :)

JoAnna said...

Those are really great. 300 sales on etsy???? WOW

Amanda Pedro said...

they look awesome! Congrats on taking the leap. i have a logo designed for mine, just a matter of doing something about it. And changing my blogspot title to the correct one and changing my rubber stamp and and and... oh, I'll just keep on with the easy for now!
cheers

Sandy said...

I made my own tags for awhile, but it's kind of a pain... where did you order yours from??

jess_hak said...

These are great! :) Congratulations on hitting 300!

mommyslittlemonkeys said...

They are very nice!

Kelly said...

Congrats on 300 sales, and love the new tags!

Sugarbug Boutique said...

300 sales!! Wow, congrats! They are awesome!