Thursday, June 11, 2009

seedy sun flowers

I had a leftover preschool project laying around, these sunflowers. I think I decided not to do them with the little ones because I knew that they would take too long to dry in between steps.

We (I) drew and cut out the flowers. The kids painted the petal part yellow and the centers brown. Lou was liberal with the paint.

After the paint dried, we poured on the glue. Bee has dubbed herself "The Glue Queen". Then we poured on some seeds from a big packet I got for mothers day.

Bee wanted a stem and leaf, Lou did not. I hung them on the wall with some painter blue tape.

No comments: