Sunday, October 11, 2009

canvas and some paints

I am so glad my kiddos are little artist. They love their paint. This weekend we turned them loose with some canvas boards, paint and nice brushes (gulp, my nice brushes). They spent the most time on one activity that I have seen them spend in a long time.





Actually, these paint supplies are ones that we have inherited from hubby's brother who passed away last fall. After his death, we discovered when going through his home, that he had taken up painting. We found some completed paintings and a slew of supplies. The kids got the first go at them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this early this morning. I keep checking for comments. Maybe everyone is busy or waiting to find out about the jello worms. You can see improvement every time they paint. gma