I hope I am never asked to make another wedding dress. My sewing skills were tested here and did not prove to be great. This silly thing needed altered a dozen times and it is still not the fit I was looking for. Bee was done though, so here it is.
She also wanted a long draggy part (the train) so I made one that velcros on. I am worried that it will get stepped on or just be too much, so at least we have the option to remove it. She wanted a long veil like mommy had, which was longer that my train. We settled on this length, it seemed more manageable. She dug around in her dress up clothes box and even found a ring. Poor Lou had to play groom all afternoon!