Friday, May 7, 2010

We love our teachers

We had a little lunch for our favorite group of teachers. The families in our classes were so generous. One of the other mamas is a caterer so she handled the food. I got to take care of the table stuff. I picked up a pot of flowers for each teacher. I found these cute customizable printouts and added those to each pot.  They are from Skip to My Lou.

All bunched together, they made a nice center piece. I had to buy some little roses to fill the teacups. There was little left in the yard to choose from.

The food was yummy. Next year I think we'll need a little playlist on the ol' ipod. They were the quietest bunch of ladies ever!

Lou and I had a little surprise when we got out to our car. I was planning on stopping by the gas station on the way home. Apparently I should have gone on the way there! Thankfully, hubby was still home and able to come save the day.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay for helpful hubbies!

Susan said...

Beth, we all so appreciated the luncheon prepared for us! The table was beautiful and the food ... wonderful. We were so grateful that it left us SPEECHLESS!!! Thanks again for the act of service to each of us. Our families are the best!!!
Miss Susan