Friday, July 23, 2010

oh my goodness

"Oh My Goodness," that's all I could say. I taught two classes yesterday at our local fabric store (which is what I had planned to write about today- perhaps tomorrow) and when I got home, I found this:

Oh, my goodness.


In grandma and grandpa's defense, I think a good part of the mess was made just prior to my leaving the house. This is different than our normal 'the entire polly pocket tub was dumped on the floor' mess.


This was the contents of all three bins that she puts randomness in, plus the toys of that days fun. You can see the upturned bins on the bed and floor. She was looking for something. She found it. Then she lost it in the mess.

This explains my untimely post today. I spent about an hour in here cleaning up. This was beyond her cleaning abilities. Plus, it gave me a chance to 'tidy,' leaving with an entire bag of trash.

2 comments:

Katherine marie said...

I can relate!! :). Looks like a wildly FUN time was had!!

Carole Davids said...

I hope you didnt get rid of her collection of "special" magazine subscription cards. Ive been saving some for her. hehehe