Saturday, January 23, 2010

Parfaits for my Loves

My Loves love parfaits, and since I love my Loves, I make them parfaits. Who am I kidding, I love parfaits too. It's a treat, but we do love them.

Cherry parfait. Or- Parkays, as Lou calls them:

Cherry Parfaits
1 pkg vanilla pudding
1 c sour cream
1 c milk
-mix together pudding, sour cream, milk
1 can cherry pie filling
1 tub whip cream
-layer pudding, cherries, whip topping -repeat
Chocolate banana parfaits
1 c milk
1 c sour cream
1 pkg chocolate pudding
-mix together pudding, sour cream, milk
bananas
cool whip
-layer pudding, bananas, whip topping -repeat
(I usually add shaved chocolate to the top, if I have it on hand)

4 comments:

grandma said...

Look yummy. I also found a nice easy meal on blessed this morning. Maybe I will actually cook a meal.

Anonymous said...

I think they get their love of ice cream from Greatgrandpa A. He even taught their dog how to ask for ice cream. When that happened, Greatgrandpa A would drive several miles across town to the DQ to make the dog happy. He would also get some ice cream.

Carole Davids said...

I am officially inviting myself to the next making of these! They look so yummy. And the fancy glasses probably make them taste that much better!

Unknown said...

Looks yummy :) Please send me your email to jessicafediw@yahoo.com. I have some pics of two patterns to see if you are interested in testing them out for me. Thanks! Have a wonderful weekend!