Friday, January 1, 2010

peaches and cream

If you stole our remote control, would you please return it. Seriously, If you know where our remote control is... we miss it. Happy New Year- we may be getting in shape this new year by walking to the TV to control it. Good thing I'm down to only two must watch shows each week and those usually are via hulu.

This yummy dessert came from the fundraiser cookbook that I mentioned the other day. It's called peaches and cream, but I wouldn't call it a cake or a cobbler even. It's a little soft and pretty yummy. It was good warm, but I though it was even better the next day cold. My brother seemed to enjoy it cold even a few days leftover.

Peaches and Cream

1 large can sliced peaches, drained (save juice)
1 c sugar (I used a little less and it was ok)
1 -8 oz package cream cheese
1 egg
1 large instant vanilla pudding
5 T flour
3/4 c milk
2 T butter

melt butter in baking dish. Add sliced peaches. Mix pudding mix, milk, egg, peach juice, flour and 1/2 c sugar. Pour over peaches. Cream 1/2 c sugar and cream cheese. Drop by spoonfuls over the mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill makes this & it is awesome!!!

Love Always,

Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to try this. It looks delicious! I'm sure it is low fat/ low cal too, huh?