Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my new stools

They aren't new, but they look a lot newer now. Two of these old bar stools were left in our new place. I had then sitting on the curb and then pulled them back in for a little makeover.


















This is fabric from IKEA. I used some Christmas ribbon I got on clearance to finish the edges. I rather like how they turned out. I had a bit of fabric left over and made a new curtain for the kid's basement playroom.

Old curtain (this is in the one in the storage room hence the block walls- it was full of spiders!).






New curtain:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to have your own TV show!
REPURPOSING WITH BETH

Love Always,
Dad

Lisa said...

Love those! Nice fabric!

Yocumotion said...

LOVE LOVE that fabric!!! TOO Cute

Andry said...

Spacify has a wide range of bar stool for your kitchen room.