Saturday, August 15, 2009

cheat sheet

I mentioned that I had created a cheat sheet for my favorite recipes and I finally got hubby to make it into a file that I can share. However, I can't figure out now what to do with the file. I ended up laminating mine back to back (it's 4 pages) and then hole punched them and store them on the fridge. When I made out this weeks grocery list, I went to my cheat sheets, decided what we were going to have this week, marked them with a dry erase marker and made the grocery list. Like I mentioned in the original post, this is just my list of meals I make a lot for our family. I know the methods, I just need to check ingredients and maybe cooking times. I saw this idea on one of the blogs I used to read before I started blogging. I didn't pay attention to where ideas came from I just jotted them down in a notebook. I can't give credit where credit is due. If you have seen this too and know who I can thank for the great idea, let me know.


No comments: