My sister took us to Indiana Beach (it's free to get in this summer!) for a few hours since it's close to my mom's house. We don't ride the rides or do the water park stuff. We feed the large mouth fish and watch the ski show. The kids are worried each time that the boys in the show will get hurt. Here are the fish and the favorite photo from the ski show, the man on fire.
Please note that the man lights himself on fire as part of the show several times a day all summer long, we are not exploiting some type of actual emergency situation. The worst thing about this for him is probably the large amount of fumes he inhales, you can smell some type of lighting fluid from the shore.
In case you didn't believe me about the fish: