Monday, July 20, 2009

large mouth fish...I have nothing else to say

Really, there's not much to say about these fish. They are pretty gross to look at, but you just can't help yourself. And then you decided it might be fun to feed them. They literally climb out of the water on top of each other to get the food. They are so thick by the bridge. I imagine there are thousands!






My sister took us to Indiana Beach (it's free to get in this summer!) for a few hours since it's close to my mom's house. We don't ride the rides or do the water park stuff. We feed the large mouth fish and watch the ski show. The kids are worried each time that the boys in the show will get hurt. Here are the fish and the favorite photo from the ski show, the man on fire.




Please note that the man lights himself on fire as part of the show several times a day all summer long, we are not exploiting some type of actual emergency situation. The worst thing about this for him is probably the large amount of fumes he inhales, you can smell some type of lighting fluid from the shore.

In case you didn't believe me about the fish:

3 comments:

Melynda said...

It's really free?

Beth- the mama bee said...

Yep, it's free. You have to pay to ride the rides though... we don't ride, I get sick.

Mama King said...

I can see my girls loving all those fish...me on the other hand...eewwww!