Monday, April 20, 2009

Lame or not

Whether the shorts from yesterday were lame or not, Lou wore them today. We had dance class this morning. I figured what better place for a little guy to wear possibly lame shorts, than an all girls dance class… where my son dances. He did not start out in dance class when it started in January, but he just wanted to dance. We didn’t let him join officially until a few weeks ago and he is doing wonderfully. His sister is not very happy about it, but does not complain once we get there. This dance class is kind of part of our co-op preschool. The moms all wanted their daughters in some type of dance or gymnastics and one of the moms agreed to teach dance once a week to the girls from our preschool.

I was able to have Bee try on the black shirt that goes with the bird skirt. I put some elastic in the sleeves and up both sides and it gives it a bit more personality than a regular t-shirt. I am mostly happy with how it turned out. I love the skirt so much that I really may make myself something from it… as soon as I learn to make something that does not involve an elastic waist band.

No comments: