Sunday, May 17, 2009

how to hem jeans and other odds and ends

ok, so I am not in the middle of hemming any jeans, but have before and wish I had known this secret! Here, Gail shows her tip!

now, here are the odds and ends:

Whenever someone leaves a comment, it sends it to my email inbox. I can read the comment there. I always send a little note back, answer the question, say thanks for commenting, just say hi sis, whatever... however, I just realized this evening that the email address for the return is a no reply email address... so I apologize for those unsent emails in reply to comments. Luckily, I'm not talking to a whole lot of you out there :)

secondly, I did change my format/layout recently. I however really want my header to be large across the entire top. If anyone know how to do this, please contact me, I need your help.

oh, just thought of one more.... while I'm asking for help, I really want to be able to post more than 5 photos some times, but can't find out how people are doing this..... any ideas?

unrelated photos....


2 comments:

Beth- the mama bee said...

I think I have the picture thing figured out...

Kelly said...

THe hemming jeans idea will come in handy in our household - Dave & I need almost all of our pants shortened! I did try a pair of Jeans for Dave once... but it was pretty embarrassing all around! Thankfully, in Mexico the cost for alterations is really cheap, so I don't bother to do it myself.